- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Takeda Chinese Herbal Remedy Medicine Laxative Constipation Bowel Movement
- Product Size
- 180 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- It alleviates the symptoms such as constipation, abdominal bloating, piles due to constipation, abnormal intestinal fermentation, hot flashes, eczema, dermatitis, loss of appetite.
- Product Details
- Takeda Kampo Chinese herbal medicine for constipation is a product based on the "Daio-kanzo-to", a herbal remedy that uses the herb medicine "Rhubarb" as the main ingredient, and promotes the movement of the large intestine.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.) 1. Do not take the following medicines while taking this drug: Other laxatives.
2.Do not take this drug if you are breastfeeding or avoid breastfeeding if you are taking this drug.
[Consulting] 1. The following person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) A person who is receiving medical attention.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) A person with a weak constitution (a person with weak physical strength, a person feeling weak).
(4) Person who has weak gastrointestinal tract and is prone to diarrhea.
(5) Persons with the following symptoms.: Severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine, it may cause side effects. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine, consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document :
[Relevant site] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, Diarrhea with abdominal pain, abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting..
5. If you take the medicine continuously for more than 1 month without improvement, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Take a dose once a day with water or lukewarm water before going to bed without chewing.
Age 15 years and older: mild constipation (When there is no bowel movement for 2-3 days) - take 1 to 3 tablets, serious constipation (no bowel movement for 4 days or more) - take 2-4 tablets.
For children 5 years old to 14 years old: take half to one and a half tablets for mild constipation, 1-2 tablets for serious constipation.
Not to be taken for children below 5 years old.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets (maximum daily dose for ages 15 and over): Daiokanzo-to extract powder (Kinkyoryaku, 26.7% amount) 800mg [Extracted from 1,067mg licorice 267mg], Additional Product: Silicic anhydride, cellulose, carmellose Ca, stearic acid Mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.