- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 6 Unit
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following symptoms in persons with moderate physical strength who feel depressed, experience feeling of a foreign body in the throat and esophagus, and sometimes experience palpitations, dizziness, nausea, etc.:
Choking feeling in the throat, nervous gastritis, anxiety, cough, hoarseness, morning sickness
- Product Details
- Japanese kampo formulation <Hangekobokuto> is highly effective for a choking feeling and feeling of a foreign body in the throat.
This medicine is also effective for symptoms such as stomach trouble, feeling depressed, and anxiety due to stress.
This medicine is suitable for persons with moderate physical strength who feel depressed and experience feeling of a foreign body in the throat and esophagus.
This medicine is easy-to-take, gray-brown granules (stick-shaped pouch).
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
Persons under treatment by a physician
Persons who have experienced rashes, redness, itching, etc., due to medicines or something
3.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month (five to six days if you take this medicine for morning sickness). Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine with cold or lukewarm water before a meal.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 1 unit / Twice
7-14 years / 2/3 units / Twice
4-6 years / 1/2 units / Twice
2-3 years / 1/3 units / Twice
Under 2 years / Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Two units of this medicine (3.75g, daily dose for persons aged 15 years or over) contain the following ingredients:
Hangekobokuto extract (1/2 dose) / 1.25g (as dry extract)
Hange (pinellia tuber) / 3.0g
Bukuryo (poria sclerotium) / 2.5g
Koboku (magnolia bark) / 1.5g
Soyo (perilla herb) / 1.0g
Shokyo (ginger) / 0.5g
Extracted from the above crude drugs
Sucrose esters of fatty acids, lactose hydrate, magnesium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.