- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- pollen allergy,allergic to dust,house dust,Redness of Eye/Red Eye ,Itchy Eyes,eye disease,eye mucus,,teary eyes,eyes feel gritty
- Product Details
- Strongest cool sensation while wearing contact lenses
This medicine can be used while wearing all types of contact lenses (soft, hard, rigid gas permeable, disposable, frequent replacement).
Can be used by persons who do not wear contact lenses.
This is an eye drop with the strongest cool sensation.
It is beneficial in persons who experience foreign body feeling by contact lenses or dryness of eyes.
Contains glucose as the nutrient ingredient. Glucose, the source of energy, is contained in tears as well; it promotes metabolic processes of the eyes and soothes tired eyes.
Slightly viscous, clear, and colorless eye drop
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms]Skin: Rash, redness, itching, Eyes: Redness, itching, swelling, and soreness, 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 1-2 drops each time, 4 times per day as required.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS(in 1mL)
Sodium chloride / 5.5mg
Potassium chloride / 1.5mg
Sodium chondroitin sulfate / 0.5mg
Glucose / 0.05mg
Boric acid, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil 60, l-menthol, sodium borate, hypromellose, d-borneol, pH control chemicals
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.