- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief for the following symptoms caused by acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, or sinusitis:
Stuffy nose, runny nose (excessive nasal discharge), sneezing, dull headache (heaviness in the head)
- Product Details
- COR-TYZINE TENBIEKI a is nasal drops for rhinitis, and improves uncomfortable rhinitis symptoms such as stuffy nose and runny nose due to allergic rhinitis or sinusitis.
- What you should NOT do
If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.
1.The following persons should not use this medicine:
(1)Persons who have an affected area with pus formation
(2)Persons under treatment with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors (such as selegiline hydrochloride)
2.Do not use this medicine regularly for long periods.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
(1)Persons under treatment by a physician
(2)Women who are or may be pregnant
(3)Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(4)Persons diagnosed with the following conditions:
(5)Hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, glaucoma
2.Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
Neuropsychiatric system / Sleepiness, headache, dizziness, shaking, insomnia, feeling of weakness
Nose / Swelling, irritation, heat sensation, feeling of dryness, runny nose
Others / Increased blood pressure, palpitations, arrhythmia, dry mouth, abnormal taste
3.Stop using this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after using this medicine for about three days. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Age / One dose / Daily dose
Adult (15 years or over) / Spray once or twice at a time into the nasal cavity. / Up to 6 times, with intervals of 3 hours or longer between doses
7 to under 15 years of age / Spray once or twice at a time into the nasal cavity. / Up to 6 times, with intervals of 3 hours or longer between doses
Under 7 years / Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- COR-TYZINE TENBIEKI a is a colorless clear liquid; the ingredients and its contents in 1 mL are as follows:
INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride / 1.0mg
Prednisolone / 0.2mg
This medicine contains fructose, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol, and pH-adjusting agents as inactive ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.