- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 168 Capusles
- Symptoms Keywords
- Improvement of serum high cholesterol, alleviation of peripheral blood circulation disorder (coldness and numbness of limbs) associated with serum high cholesterol
- Product Details
- "Colestone" is a medicine that improves serum high cholesterol and relieves peripheral blood circulation disorders (chills and numbness in limbs) associated with serum high cholesterol.
Soybean-derived component "unsaponifiable soybean oil" suppresses the absorption of extra cholesterol from the intestinal tract and promotes excretion.
Pantethine improves cholesterol metabolism in the liver. It promotes the breakdown of LDL (bad) cholesterol, increases HDL (good) cholesterol, removes excess cholesterol in the blood, and suppresses deposition on blood vessel walls.
Natural vitamin E (d-??-tocopherol acetate) suppresses the production of lipid peroxide, smoothes the blood, and alleviates peripheral blood circulation disorders (chills and numbness in limbs).
Choleston is effective with the power of these three active ingredients.
High cholesterol has no subjective symptoms and is a symptom that is hard to notice by yourself.
After taking this product, it is recommended that you regularly measure your cholesterol level at a medical institution.
- 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine, it may be a side effect. Stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this instruction manual.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching
Digestive system: nausea, stomach discomfort, heartburn, anorexia, abdominal pain
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may appear.If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document. Please give me.
Diarrhea, loose stools
4. If symptoms and cholesterol levels do not improve even after taking about 1 month, discontinue taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual.
(After taking for about a month, measure the cholesterol level at a medical institution.)
5. Your menstruation may come sooner than expected or your menstrual volume may be slightly higher. If bleeding persists, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amounts with water or lukewarm water after meals.
Adults (15 years old or older): 1 capsule, 2 capsules, 3 times daily
<15 years: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The following ingredients are contained in the daily dose (6 capsules) for adults.
Pantethine ... 375mg
Unsaponifiable soybean oil ... 600mg
d-??-tocopherol acetate ... 100mg
As additives, safflower oil, polysorbate 80, glycerin, oxidation Titanium, Sunset Yellow FCF, Gelatin, D-sorbitol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.