- Item Name
- Morishita Jintan
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cheilitis, stomatitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, gingivitis
- Product Details
- Causes of cheilitis may include vitamin B2 deficiency or hypersensitivity due to diet, drugs, lipstick or airborne irritants.
When inflammation (lipitis) occurs on the lips, pain, tingling, redness, cracks, and scaly erosion appear at both ends (mouth corners) of the lips. For these symptoms, the use of anti-inflammatory corticosteroid (corticosteroid) ointment is recommended.
An effective combination of anti-inflammatory synthetic adrenocortical hormone, prednisolone, and a bactericidal ingredient, cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate, which prevents bacterial infection, has excellent effects on cheilitis, stomatitis, etc. appear.
* The green to black particles contained in this product are additive copper chlorophyllin sodium. Please use with confidence because there is no problem in quality.
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who have been treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: Rash, redness, itch
3. If symptoms do not improve after using 5 to 6 times, discontinue use and take this package insert with a doctor, dentist Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to a clean fingertip or cotton wool several times a day and apply to the affected area.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100g
Prednisolone ... 0.2g
(Reduces inflammation in the affected area.)
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate ... 0.1g
(Sterilizes the affected area, Prevents suppuration.)
As additives, it contains sodium copper chlorophyllin, povidone, liquid paraffin, citric acid hydrate, gelled hydrocarbons, and fragrances.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.