- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, rash, itching, dermatitis, urticaria, hot flashes, insect bites
- Product Details
- It is a remedy for the painful symptoms of hand eczema, such as itching and small blisters.
Prednisolone valerate acetate combination with high anti-inflammatory effect (antedrug steroid)
Exhibits excellent efficacy in the affected area and has low activity when absorbed into the body.
Allantoin formulation to repair skin
Allantoin to repair damaged skin and 4 other active ingredients are effective.
Prescription design that does not easily stain the affected area
A cream that spreads well on large affected areas such as the palm and does not stick. Even during the day when you use your hands often.
Repaint several times a day, especially on areas where the medicine is easy to drop (hands, arms, etc.).
Carefully at bedtime
The affected area can be rested and it is difficult to take medicine, so use before bed is effective.
-As symptoms improve, reduce the number of uses of MediQuick as appropriate.
In order to prevent the recurrence of hand eczema symptoms, it is important to take care of moisturizing care.
-It is recommended that you consult a doctor when symptoms are difficult to cure or who have chronic symptoms.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Chickenpox (pox chickenpox), watery worm / stomach, etc. or affected area with purulent purulence
(2) Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membrane parts such as lips, etc.
2. Do not use on face extensively.
3. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
>(4) A person with a wide affected area
(5) A person who is severely moist and sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related sites ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
(affected area) ... Trichophytosis, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation
If the symptoms do not improve even after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and have a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual Please consult with.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Prednisolone valerate acetate acetate (antedrug steroid) in 1 g: 1.5 mg
Crotamiton ... 50 mg
Lidocaine ... 10 mg
Allantoin ... 2 mg
Isopropyl Methyl phenol: 1 mg
As additives, isopropyl palmitate, vaseline, behenyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, glycerin stearate, cetomacrogol, tartaric acid, dimethylpolysiloxane, paraben, BHT are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
It helped my hands eczema a lot . I would recommend it for others to try, Daiva