- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, dermatitis, rash, itch, insect bite, rash, hives
- Product Details
- Formulated with hydrocortisone butyrate for effectiveness against inflammation and itching caused by eczema, dermatitis, and rash.
This easy-to-spread, highly-protectant moisturizing cream can also be used on affected areas that are dry.
- When not to use the product
(If you do not follow these instructions, the current symptoms may worsen or adverse reactions are more likely to occur.)
1. The medicine should not be used on the following parts: Varicella (chickenpox),Athlete's foot/tinea or purulent lesions
2.Do not use extensively on the face
3.Do no take this medicine for a long time
1.The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before use.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
(2) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc. (4) Those with extensive lesions.
(5) Persons with severe exudation, soring or cracking.
2.If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin (the affected lesion):Dermatomycosis such as Athlete's foot/tinea,acne,Purulent symptom,Persistent irritation
3.When symptoms do not improve even after using this medicine for 5 to 6 days , stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply topically an appropriate amount to the affected lesion several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Hydrocortisone butyrate:0.05%: Alleviates inflammation from eczema, dermatitis, and rash.
Additive :Cetomacrogol, paraben, citric acid, sodium citrate, cetanol, paraffin jelly, liquid paraffin
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.