- Item Name
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 180 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- 1. To supply vitamin B1 in the following cases of physical fatigue, pregnancy, breastfeeding, decrease in physical strength due to convalescence from illness.
2. Relief of the following symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain (back pain, stiff neck, frozen shoulder), numbness in the limbs, constipation and eye strain.
3. Beri-beri. However, if there are no improvements for about 1 month for the above symptoms 2 and 3, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Product Details
- ALINAMIN A contains the vitamin B1 derivative, "Fursultiamine", developed by Takeda, and shows effectiveness for fatigue in daily life, such as feeling "dull" and "heavy". It combines calcium pantothenate, fursultiamine, vitamin B2, and vitamin B6, which are coenzymes (coenzyme A) and plays an important role in the production of energy with three major nutrients (lipid, protein, sugar). It helps to efficiently convert into energy, so it has a great effect on a tired body. In yellow sugar-coated tablets that are easy to consume.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- The following amounts should be taken without chewing after food with water or warm water.
[Age] 15 and above. [Quantity each time] 1-3 tablets. [No. of times per day] One.
[Age] 11-14. [Quantity each time] 1-2 tablets. [No. of times per day] One.
[Age] 7-10. [Quantity each time] 1 tablet. [No. of times per day] One.
[Age] Below 7. Not to be taken.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 3 tablets (maximum daily dose for ages 15 and over) [Components & Qty] 100 mg as fursultiamine (vitamin B1 derivative). (Fursultiamine hydrochloride 109.16mg). Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 20mg. Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 60?Eg. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12mg. Calcium pantothenate 15mg. Additives: calcium lactate hydrate, partially pregelatinized starch, hypromellose, cellulose, lactose hydrate, hydroxypropylcellulose, stearic acid Mg, Corn starch, erythritol, titanium oxide, gum arabic, carbonic acid Ca, talc, sucrose [Remarks related to ingredients] Urine is yellowed by taking this drug. There is no need to worry because it is due to riboflavin.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.