- Item Name
- Brand Name
- ONE BY KOSE
- Product Size
- basic skin care
- Product Details
- A highly moisturizing lotion that fills every corner with plenty of moisture, evens out uneven texture, and leads to plump, fresh, and smooth skin.
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- Take an amount about the size of a 500-yen coin on the palm of your hand or on a cotton pad and gently apply it to your skin.
- Please do not use in the case of the skin of such Injury, swelling, eczema, rash. Please monitor abnormality with close attention, so it does not occur on your skin.
When the product disagrees with your skin, please do not use in the following cases and discontinue use, because it may worsen the symptoms, we recommend that you consult your doctor and dermatologist.
(1) If during use, abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, and irritation and color missing (such as white spots), or darkening abnormalities appear.
(2) when an abnormality to your skin occurs when you use such as abnormalities under the direct sunlight appeared.
When applying onto the top of the eyes be careful so the product does not enter the eyes, if the product enters the eyes, please rinse immediately with clean water without rubbing.
Use clean hands to handle in product, and please close the lid tightly after use. Also, please do not put the contents of product back into the container again once it is taken out.
Avoid direct sunlight, heat, and humidity, please keep out of reach of children.
- Water, BG, glycerin, ethanol, diglycerin, DPG, Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, coptis root extract, glycosyltrehalose, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, BHT, EDTA-2Na, (PEG-240/decyltetradeceth-20/HDI) Copolymer, PEG-8 glyceryl isostearate, carbomer, glyceryl glucoside, choleth-10, bisethoxydiglycol cyclohexane-1.4-dicarboxylate, sodium stearoyl methyl taurine, ceramide NG, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, potassium laurate, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben