- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- An application-type gingival inflammation / alveolar pyorrhea drug that is applied to the gums and periodontal pockets with a finger.
It has excellent effects on various symptoms of gingival inflammation, periodontal disease such as gum swelling, bleeding, pain, stickiness of the mouth, bad breath, and stomatitis.
With a retention formula that is difficult to be washed away by the fluid, the four active ingredients stay in the affected area and penetrate deep into the gums, exhibiting excellent effects.
A gel type that is easy to apply to the gums and has a refreshing feel.
Alveolar pyorrhea is a gum disease with few obvious symptoms and can cause tooth loss. If you leave it alone without noticing the symptoms, your gums may regress and eventually your teeth may fall out.
- Usage / Dose
- Periodontitis / alveolar pyorrhea: After brushing twice a day (morning and evening), place an appropriate amount (about 0.3 g, about 1.5 cm) on your finger and apply it to your gums.
Mouth ulcer: Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
- Relief of various symptoms (bleeding gums, redness, swelling, swelling, pain, itching, stickiness of mouth, bad breath / halitosis) in periodontitis and periodontal disease, stomatitis
- 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Those who are treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects may occur, so stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms < br> Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Others ... Abnormal taste
3. If symptoms do not improve after a while, discontinue use and consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
Use only for dentistry.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- In 100g
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate ?E ?E ?E 0.4g
(Anti-inflammatory action relieves gum swelling and redness.)
Allantin ?E ?E ?E 0.3g
(Tissue repair The action suppresses bleeding from the gums.)
Hinokithiol ?E ?E ?E 0.1g
(The tissue astringent action tightens the gums and relieves swelling.)
Cetylpyrrhizinium chloride water Japanese product: 0.05g
(The bactericidal action suppresses the growth of bacteria that cause periodontal disease.)
As additives, carboxyvinyl polymer, hypromerose, povidone, Na alginate, pH adjustment Includes agents, glycerin, ethanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, sucrose fatty acid ester, liquid paraffin, fragrance, l-menthol.