- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- Gently brush weakened gums
-Since it does not contain abrasives, it can be gently brushed
-Mild herb flavor that is less irritating to teeth and gums
Periodontal disease, gum bleeding, bad breath. Premium prescription for total oral care
-Double bactericidal component (lauroyl sarcosin Na, isopropylmethylphenol) thoroughly sterilizes the causative bacteria
-Anti-inflammatory component (tranexamic acid) suppresses swelling and bleeding of gums
?E Gingival activating ingredient (vitamin E) promotes blood circulation in the gums
- Usage / Dose
- Put an appropriate amount on the toothbrush and brush the oral cavity firmly.
- Please refrain from using it under 6 years old and keep it out of the reach of children.
If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use, bring the product and consult a doctor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
Moistening agent: Solbit solution, PG
Viscosity adjusting agent: Silica anhydride, Na alginate
Foaming agent: Na lauryl sulfate, POE-hardened castor oil, POE stearyl ether
Stabilizer ?E ?E ?E Na sulfate
Caking agent ?E ?E ?E Xanthan gum
Flavoring agent ?E ?E ?E Fragrance (mild herb type), Saccharin Na
Medicinal ingredient ?E ?E ?E Sodium fluoride (as fluorine) 1450ppm), lauroyl sarcosin Na (LSS), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E),
tranexamic acid (TXA)
penetrant ... PEG4000
refreshing agent ... menthol
Coating agent ?E ?E ?E Isostearic acid
Preservative ?E ?E ?E Paraben