- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- Prevents bad breath and keeps you breathing refreshing
?E Absorbed component copper gluconate makes it easier to remove the source of bad breath
Premium prescription for total oral care of periodontal disease, gum bleeding, bad breath
-Thorough sterilization of causative bacteria by bactericidal component (isopropylmethylphenol)
-Anti-inflammatory component (tranexamic acid) Suppresses swelling and bleeding of the gums
-The gum activation component (vitamin E) promotes blood circulation in the gums
- Usage / Dose
- Put an appropriate amount on the toothbrush and brush the oral cavity firmly.
- Please refrain from using it under 6 years old and keep it out of the reach of children.
If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use, bring the product and consult a doctor.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
Moistening agent glycerin, PG / cleaning agent anhydrous citric acid A / viscosity regulator anhydrous silicic acid, CMC / Na / foaming agent POE hardened castor oil, POE stearyl ether / medicinal ingredient sodium monofluorophosphate (fluorine) 1450 ppm), lauroyl sarcosin Na (LSS), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), tranexamic acid (TXA) / stabilizer sodium sulfate, Ti oxide / cleaning agent lauroyl methyl taurine Na / flavoring agent (fragrance) Medical clear mint type), saccharin Na / binder xanthan gum / pH adjuster Na citrate / penetrant PEG4000 / cooling agent menthol / preservative paraben / adsorbent copper gluconate / colorant green 3