- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stomatitis (aphthous)
- Product Details
- TAISHO STOMATITIS OINTMENT QUICK CARE is an ointment developed to treat stomatitis. It stays on the affected site well, and covers the affected site even in the mouth for a long time.
What is "stomatitis (aphthous)" ?Stomatitis is a general term referring to inflammation with one or a few round whitish small ulcers (in diameter < 10 mm) of reddish peripheral and a shallow whitish center associated with pain inside the cheeks, on the tongue, and back of lips. The cause remains unknown, but is said to be associated with stress, fatigue, or nutritional imbalance.
- When not to use the product
(If you do not follow these instructions, the current symptoms may worsen or adverse reactions are more likely to occur.) This product should not be used in the following persons:
Persons with suspected infectious stomatitis
Persons with white spots that can be easily peeled off with gauze spread all over the mouth. (Candida infection is suspected.)
Persons with yellow pus in the affected site. (Bacterial infection is suspected.)
Persons with multiple phlyctenules in the size of a rice grain or azuki bean in the mouth or with blisters and rash in the lips and skin other than oral mucosa. (Viral infection is suspected.)
Persons with systemic symptoms such as fever, loss of appetite, general malaise, and swollen lymph nodes. (Viral infection is suspected.)
Persons with oral infection
(Steroid agents reportedly exacerbated infection. Do not use the drug in the site with oral infection, such as periodontitis and gingivitis.)
Persons with no resolution of symptom after using the drug for 5 days.
Persons with exacerbated symptoms after using the drug for 1 to 2 days.
The following persons should contact a physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before use.
Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist.
Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant. Nursing women.
Those with extensive lesions.
If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, dentist,pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.Oral cavity: white spots (suspected candida infection) and yellow pus in the affected site (Bacterial infection is suspected.) Other: allergic symptoms (bronchial asthma attack, edema, etc.)
If the following symptoms develop after using the drug, stomatitis due to infection or stomatitis due to other diseases is suspected. In such cases, stop using this medicine, and bring this document to a physician, dentist, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Loss of appetite, general malaise, swollen lymph nodes, blisters (other than oral), affected site spreading all over the mouth, ocular pain, blurry vision, and pudendal ulcer rash/redness
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate dose onto the lesion once to several times daily.
Comply with the prescribed dosage and administration instructions.
When allowing children to use the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to use it. Use the drug only for the oral cavity. Do not use the drug for other areas than the oral cavity.
Do not use the drug for stabilizing the artificial teeth and purposes other than treatment.
Stop using the drug when the pain is relieved.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1g
Xylitol ,Carboxyvinyl polymer,Hypromellose,Hydrocarbon gel,flavor,l-Menthol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
Based on 1 review
Fast shipping and great product