- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Health Supplement Lowering Uric Acid Levels
- Product Details
- A health food with functional claims that lowers uric acid levels in people with high uric acid levels (5.5 mg/dL to less than 7.0 mg/dL).
The functional ingredient is luteolin.
The recommended daily intake is 2 capsules. The luteolin content per recommended daily intake is 10mg.
One pack is for 30 days.
- Usage / Dose
- Daily Intake (2 Tablets).
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Maltose (manufactured in Japan), starch, chrysanthemum flower extract, starch decomposition product/crystalline cellulose, fine silicon oxide, calcium stearate