- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- Effective for "red acne" and "painful acne".
1. Absorbs acne core and dirt
Opens acne head and absorbs sebum (acne core) and dirt clogged in pores.
2. Sterilize the acne-causing bacteria
We sterilize the acne-causing bacteria that cause the acne and actively cure it.
3. Reduces acne swelling and redness
Suppresses suppuration caused by bacteria such as acne bacteria, and reduces swelling and redness.
Points to cure acne
1) First, wash your face.
It is important to keep acne skin clean. In particular, acne bacteria's favorite, sebum, must be firmly controlled. Wash gently and firmly so as not to irritate acne. Be careful not to rinse your hairline.
2) I often use acne treatments. Take a small amount on your fingertips and gently wipe over the acne.
3) Care before going to bed at night is also recommended.
Recommended for acne treatment during sleep, which is said to be the most active skin metabolism. Avoid late nights that put a strain on your skin and try to get plenty of sleep. Acnes series for daily acne prevention
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
3) The affected area is widespread.
4) People who are terrible and damp.
5) People with deep wounds and severe burns.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, rash
3. If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and hold this manual Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area and the surrounding skin several times a day after washing the face.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Sulfur ... 3%
(Acne is cured by keratin softening, defatting and antibacterial effects.)
Resorcinol ... 2%
Glycyrrhetinic acid: 0.3%
(Reduces inflammation and redness.)
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative): 0.5%
(Promotes blood circulation and helps cure the affected area.)
As additives, self-emulsifying glyceryl stearate, 1,3-butylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, bentonite, alcohol, cellulose, CMC-Na , Al hydroxide, Na edetate, Na bisulfite, dimethyl polysiloxane, paraben, fragrance
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.