- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, skin flares, rashes, hives, insect bites, shin, sores, rashes, moss
- Product Details
- [For persistent itchy itchy skin! ]
When the skin is dry, the moisture and sebum in the stratum corneum decrease and the skin becomes more sensitive, and itching is likely to occur due to various external stimuli.
"Mentholatum AD Cream m" quickly smoothes out itchy itches that may appear when you get warm in a bath or futon or when you rub in underwear.
A moisturizing cream containing moisturizing ingredients.
[The function of AD cream]
Mentholatum AD cream m is a three-anti-itch ingredient (crotamiton, lidocaine, and diphenhydramine) that improves persistent itch quickly and improves itchy skin. To go.
Crotamiton: works on the warming nerves and reduces itching.
Lidocaine: weakens the function of the itch.
Diphenhydramine: Stops the action of histamine, which causes itching.
Vitamin E derivatives: Promote blood circulation and help cure the affected area.
Glycyrrhetinic acid: calms inflammation and suppresses itching.
Surely suppress itching for skin that does not easily cause itching!
Itching when the body is warm, such as after taking a bath
> Apply to dry skin, back, arms, etc. several times a day.
In such a case ...
Please use for rashes, hives, insect bites, and other itches due to underwear clinging and detergent.
-Itching when the body is warm, such as after taking a bath
-Itching that can not be done before sleep
-Itching that occurs when clothes are worn
Apply on easy-to-wear sneakers, back, arms, etc. several times a day.
In such cases ...
Use it for rashes, hives, insect bites, and other itches due to underwear clinging or detergent.
- Notes on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related sites / symptoms
Skin / Rash / redness, itching, irritation (damaged, hot, tingling), swelling, peeling like scab, rash, dryness
> 3. If symptoms do not improve after using for about 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Points of consultation on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc. (2) Scratches, cracks (cracks)
(3) Where the skin is peeling off like a scab < br> (4) Inflammation site (place where it is soaked and red)
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Crotamiton ... 50mg
Lidocaine ... 20mg
Diphenhydramine ... 10mg
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) ... 5mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 2mg
? As additives, liquid paraffin, glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, urea, glycerin stearate, triethanolamine, isopropyl palmitate, cetomacrogol, sodium lactate, carboxyvinyl polymer, cetanol, Contains cholesterol, l-menthol, Mg chloride.
Contains no steroid ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.