- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Skin lumps and tightness after wounds and burns (except for the face), keratosis of elbows, knees, heels and ankles, rough fingers, cracks and chapped hands and feet, xerosis, dry skin in children, frostbite (Excluding sores), swelling after bruises, sprains, muscle pain, joint pain
- Product Details
- You can care for the skin after conspicuous worrisome pimples that are noticeable.
Suppresses the production of melanin to prevent spots and freckles.
Gives moisture with a medicated gel that is smooth and easy to absorb.
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount and apply it to the areas of concern.
- Rough skin and roughness. Prevents heat rash, frostbite, cracks, chapped skin, and acne. oily skin; Prevent razor burn. Suppress melanin production and prevent spots and freckles. Prevents hot flashes after sunburn and snowburn. Tighten the skin. cleanse the skin. condition the skin. Keep your skin healthy. Gives skin moisture.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Active ingredients/L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, heparinoids, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol acetate, isopropylmethylphenol
Other ingredients/mixed solution of glycosyltrehalose and hydrogenated starch hydrolyzate, age extract, artichoke extract, Phellodendron bark extract, oil-soluble licorice extract (2), Alpinia cutlet daisy seed extract, erythritol, pentylene glycol, BG, acrylic acid/methacrylic acid alkyl copolymer, carboxyvinyl polymer, methylpolysiloxane, crosslinked methylpolysiloxane, anhydrous Silicic acid, phenoxyethanol, EDTA-2Na, potassium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium citrate, POE/POP decyltetradecyl ether, N-acetyl-L-hydroxyproline, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, purified water