- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Fingers, elbows, knees, heels, ankle keratosis, xeroderma of the elderly, shame skin
- Product Details
- Healthy skin has just the right amount of moisture in the skin, but if it's not enough, it can get rough and hard, making it rough and rough.
Wamnar DXII is a pharmaceutical cream that contains urea in two types of vitamins and anti-inflammatory components that enhance skin metabolism.
Please rub well with dry skin, which is often found in elderly people, as well as hard and rough heels, elbows, ankles, and rough hands due to water work.
The compound urea absorbs the moisture sent from the body into the stratum corneum of the skin surface and also absorbs the moisture in the cream, preventing the skin from drying and increasing the water retention. To restore dry and rough skin.
Panthenol and Vitamin E promote metabolism and help regenerate moist skin.
Contains sodium hyaluronate (wetting agent), no coloring and no fragrance
- Precautions for use
What you must not do
(If you do not follow it, the current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Please do not do.
(1) around eyes, mucous membranes
(2) Scratches and other cracks and cracks.
(3) Where the skin is peeling off like a scab.
(4) Inflammation site (place where it is red and red).
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) Receiving treatment from a physician Man.
(2) Patients who have allergic symptoms caused by drugs.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: rash / redness, itching, rash, irritation (damaged, hot, crisp), skin peeling like scab
3.2 weeks If symptoms do not improve after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- 100g in
[Function] Softens skin and softens skin.
[Component] Vitamin E acetate
[Function] Promotes blood circulation and enhances metabolism.
[Component] Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate
[Function] Reduces inflammation caused by dry skin.
[Function] Improves lipid metabolism and helps to regenerate moist skin.
Additives: squalane, sodium hyaluronate, cetanol, 1,3-butylene glycol, stearic acid, self-emulsifying glyceryl stearate, butyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl paraoxybenzoate, cetyl palmitate, and others 3 component
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.