- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Following symptoms associated with pus formation: Eczema, dermatitis, heat rash, irritation, chilblains, insect bites, urticaria
Suppurative skin diseases (contagious impetigo, facial boils, folliculitis)
- Product Details
- Terra-Cortril NANKO a contains hydrocortisone (adrenocortical steroid), which shows a remarkable anti-inflammatory effect, and oxytetracycline hydrochloride, which shows a broad antibacterial effect on gram-positive as well as gram-negative bacteria.
- What you should NOT do
[If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.]
1.The following persons should not use this medicine:
(1)Persons who have had allergies to this medicine or ingredients of this medicine
(2)Persons who have had allergies to antibiotics or adrenocortical hormones
2.Do not use this medicine in the following areas:
(1)Areas affected with chickenpox, athlete's foot, tinea, etc.
(2)Affected area with severe moistening or erosion
(3)Affected area with a deep wound or severe burn
(4)Eyes and areas around the eyes
3.Do not use this medicine to a large area of the face.
4.Do not use this medicine for the purpose of make up or after shaving.
5.Do not use this medicine regularly for long periods.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
(1)Persons under treatment by a physician
(2)Women who are or may be pregnant
(3)Women who are breastfeeding
(4)Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(5)Persons with an extensive lesion
2.Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
Skin(Affected area) / Trichophytosis such as athlete's foot and tinea, acne, symptoms of pus formation, persistent tingling
3.Stop using this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after using this medicine for five to six days. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area directly, or spread on gauze and keep the gauze on the affected area, once to several times daily.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Terra-Cortril NANKO a is a light yellow to yellow ointment. The ingredients and contents in 1 g are as follows:
INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS
Oxytetracycline hydrochloride / 30mg (potency)
Hydrocortisone / 10mg
This medicine contains white petrolatum and liquid paraffin as inactive ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.