- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Rash, itching, rash, eczema, dermatitis, soreness, urticaria, insect bite, moss
- Product Details
- A cream that works well for hard rashes and rashes. Contains 6 active ingredients to relieve itching, redness and inflammation. A non-greasy cream that can be used comfortably and comfortably in the sweaty season. Non-steroids, unscented, uncolored. Can be used by small children. It is also recommended for sharp rashes and itchiness caused by the tightening of underwear and clothes, as well as rashes and redness caused by accessories.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membranes such as lips, etc.
Consultation points in use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) Person who is severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, swelling, irritability (irritating sensation), heat, dryness If it does not improve, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Diphenhydramine ... 10mg
Tocopherol acetate ... 5mg
As additives, squalane, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, liquid paraffin, polysorbate 60, cetanol, carboxyvinyl polymer, dimethylpolysiloxane, triethanolamine, sorbitan stearate, paraben, xanthan gum, Contains edetate Na
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.