- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- D PROGRAM ALLERBARRIER CREAM SPF30 PA+++ 35G SHISEIDO D PROGRAM
- Product Details
- Protect your skin from fine dirt and UV light in the air with Allerbarrier technology. It can be used as a makeup base and is suitable for sensitive skin even for a baby. Keep your skin moisturised while giving SPF30 PA+++ protection.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- At the end of the morning care, apply 1 pearl grain to your fingertips as a guide and apply it evenly on the entire face.
When using on particularly delicate areas, gently touch the skin with your palms to prevent it from rubbing strongly.
If the amount used is small, sufficient UV protection effect cannot be obtained.
When dropping, wash thoroughly with a lather and wash carefully so as not to rub the skin strongly.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin such as scratches, swelling, eczema, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening.
If this disagrees with your skin, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Please make sure the cap is tight after use.
Always keep the mouth of the container clean.
If it gets on your clothes, immediately wash it carefully with detergent.
Please do not expose it to the sun or high temperatures.
Please keep out of reach of children.
The SPF and PA indications on the products are the results measured by applying 2 mg per 1 cm2 of application amount to the skin, which is prescribed by the International SPF Test Method.
- Water, dimethicone, zinc oxide, cyclomethicone, BG, titanium oxide, glycerin, triethylhexanoin, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dextrin palmitate, AL hydroxide, disteaardimonium hectorite , Trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, Na chloride, erythritol, Mg metasilicate aluminate Mg, Acetyl hyaluronate Na, hamamelis leaf extract, PEG-10 dimethicone, stearic acid, isostearic acid, silica, sodium citrate, sodium metaphosphate, citric acid, Tocopherol, phenoxyethanol