- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Intestinal Regulation?@Loose Stools Diarrhea Diarrhoea?@Constipation?@Abdominal Bloat Fullness
- Product Details
- Newly added Longham bacteria
Longum bacteria have been added to the new Biofermin S, making it into a dietary support of four types of lactic acid bacteria.
Effective for intestinal regulation, loose stools, constipation, and abdominal bloating
A slightly sweet intestinal regulator that can be taken by children from 5 years old to the elderly.
A slightly sweet intestinal regulator that can be taken by babies and the elderly from 3 months old.
- Usage / Dose
- 1g (3 tablespoons attached) at a time for 15 years and older, 2 / 3g once for 5-14 years old (2 scoops attached), 1/3g (1 scoop attached) for 3 months to 4 years old, Take 3 times a day after meals.
- For intestinal regulation (to adjust bowel movements), and those who experience loose stools, constipation, and abdominal bloating.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Please store in a cool place with little moisture and no direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not consume after expiration date.
- In 3g (daily dose for 15 years and older)
Bifidobacterium: 18mg (Bifidum bacterium: 9mg, Longum bacterium: 9mg), Lactomin: 36mg (Fercalis bacterium: 18mg, Acidophilus bacterium: 18mg)
Additives : Corn starch, dextrin, candy flour, precipitated calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharide