- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 100 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Diarrhea, diarrhea due to indigestion, per meal, flush, per water, stomach, loose stool
- Product Details
- Diarrhea develops when water absorption in the intestine becomes poor and the water content of stool becomes high due to excessive eating and drinking, indigestion, getting chilled while sleeping, stress, bacterial infection, and other various reasons.
Berberine chloride ?and gennoshoko (geranium) extract condition the digestive system. It is effective for diarrhea, food poisoning, water intoxication and loose stools.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms will worsen, and side effects and accidents will occur easily) 1. Do not take the following medicines during the period: Gastrointestinal analgesic and antispasmodic, other gastrointestinal drugs containing lotus extract, motion sickness pills.
2. After taking, do not drive vehicles or operate machinery (Sometimes symptoms such as blurred vision and abnormal glare may appear.)
3.Do not take this product or take this product if breastfeeding. If you continue breastfeeding, the infant's pulse may be faster.
[Consultation] The following persons should: 1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Persons with diarrhea with fever, bloody stools or persons with mucus stool.
(3) Persons with acute severe diarrhea or diarrhea accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, abdominal distension, and rash. (If you forcibly stop diarrhea with this drug, it may worsen the disease.)
(4) Pregnant or suspected pregnancy.
(5) Elderly people.
(6) Persons who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(7) Person with the following symptoms: Urination difficulty.
(8) Person who received the following diagnosis: Heart disease, glaucoma.
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is possibility of side effects. Please consult your pharmacist or registered distributor.
[Related site] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Psychiatry & nervous system: Headache. Urology: Difficulty urinating. Others: Hot flashes, abnormal glare. Mouth dry, blurred eyes.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If you have sustained or strong symptoms, stop taking and take this document with you when consulting your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for 5 to 6 days, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. Other notes: Breast milk may be difficult to produce.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following dose three times a day after eating.
? Adults (15 years old or older): 4 tablets once a day, 3 times a day
??8 years old or older and less than 15 years old: 2 tablets, 3 times a day
??Under 8 years old ... Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 12 tablets (240 mg per tablet) of adult daily dose contains 300 mg of berberine chloride hydrate (bureau).
As additives, lactose, corn starch, gelatin, talc, crystalline cellulose, and Mg stearate are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.