- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Dry skin with itching (xeroderma in the elderly and adults, dry skin in children)
- Product Details
- [For dry skin with persistent itching! ]
Dry skin, which often occurs in winter when the temperature and humidity are low, is caused by a decrease in oil content and moisture in the skin, and is often accompanied by strong and persistent itching over a wide area.
Mentholatum AD Emulsion b is a medicine that gradually cures itching that occurs on dry skin and gradually cures moist skin that is less prone to itching.
[Function of Mentholatum AD latex b]
1. The action of three anti-itch ingredients (crotamiton, lidocaine, diphenhydramine) helps to reduce persistent itching caused by drying.
Crotamiton: It works on the warmth nerve and reduces itching.
-Lidocaine: It weakens the function of the itch.
-Diphenhydramine: Stops the action of histamine, which causes itching.
Firmly suppress itching!
2. Contains 10% of urea, a natural moisturizing factor that is essential for skin, and gradually cures itchy dry skin to moist, less itchy skin.
Urea (Keratin softener): Takes in moisture in the body with high moisturizing effect and prevents it from escaping.
For itchy dry skin ...
When you feel itchy and dry, such as after bathing or going to bed
Symptoms of rough dry skin When
Apply to dry sun, back, arms, etc. several times a day.
Emulsion type that is non-greasy and easy to spread over a wide area
- Notes on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related sites / symptoms
Skin / Rash / redness, itching, irritation (damaged, hot, tingling), swelling, peeling like scab, rash, dryness
> 3. If symptoms do not improve after using for about 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Points of consultation on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc. (2) Scratches, cracks (cracks)
(3) Where the skin is peeling off like a scab < br> (4) Inflammation site (place where it is soaked and red)
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) 5mg < br> Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate ... 5mg
?As additives, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, sodium lactate, liquid paraffin, isopropyl palmitate, cetanol, cholesterol, xanthan gum, carrageenan, l-menthol, chloride Contains Mg, polyoxyethylene cetyl ether and pH adjuster.
Contains no steroid ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.