- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Rash, diaper rash, dermatitis, itching, eczema, soreness, heat
- Product Details
- It is a remedy that firmly relieves painful and itchy symptoms in delicate areas. (Dermatitis / eczema medicine)
For those parts and symptoms that are worrisome
Irritation, itch due to water absorption pad, paper pants, etc.
The delicate part is painful.
Urine and sweat Itching, eczema
It is a prescription design considering adult urinary rash treatment that works not only for itching but also for inflamed rash symptoms.
Smooth and cream works well.
Relieve inflammation such as rash and dermatitis: Ufenamate glycyrrhetinic acid
Relieves itching: diphenhydramine
Reduces bacterial growth: Benzethonium chloride
Promotes blood circulation and promotes repair of affected areas: Contains no tocopherol acetate
- Notes on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membranes such as lips, etc.
Consultation points in use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) Person who is severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, swelling, irritability (irritating sensation), heat, dryness If it does not improve, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Ufenamate ... 50 mg
Diphenhydramine ... 10 mg
Tocopherol acetate ... 5 mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 3 mg
Benzethonium chloride ... 1 mg
As additives, cetanol, salami beeswax, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin, self-emulsifying glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 60, 1,3-butylene glycol, glycerin and paraben are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.