- Item Name
- Sato Pharmaceutical
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 8 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Nourishing,weak constitution,Physical Fatigue,while ill or convalescence, loss of appetite,malnutrition,febrile debilitating illness,Nutritional supplementation during pregnancy and lactation
- Product Details
- Yunker Kotei Karyu Granules DCF is a granule that contains vitamins from various herbal medicines such as ginseng, royal jelly, hawthorn and dianthus. It shows good effect of high nutrition at the time of phyiscal fatigue or illness.
Because it does not contain caffeine, it is a granule that is easy to consume even before going to bed.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 packs per dose, 2 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- oriental bezoar powder,Polygonum Root extract,Hawthorn extract,Rehmannia Root extract,Carrot extract,Royal jelly,Sodium chondroitin sulfate,d-alpha-tocopherol acetate,Natural vitamin E,Vitamin B1 nitrate,vitamin B6,vitamin B2,Nicotinamide
Contains as additives,silicon dioxide,erythritol,macrogol,Reduced maltose water candy,D-mannitol, ,Hydroxypropylcellulose,DL-malic acid,silicic acid anhydride,aspartame,L-phenylalanine compound,flavoring,alchol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.