- Product Features & Tips
- Aki County in Hiroshima Prefecture has traditionally been "the brush making village"of Japan since the Edo period. Raw materials are carefully selected and artisans painstakingly craft make-up brushes one-by-one using traditional techniques.
- Top grade SR Series.
- Just by changing your make-up brush, you can change your make-up. This is a recommended make-up brush for those who are "weak in make-up" and worry about not being able to make-up well.
- Choosing a make-up brush with excellent usability is the most important point to achieving a beautiful make-up finish.
- Screw rolling brush made from thicker stiff nylon hair which is indispensable for eyebrow make-up.
- Brush from the beginning of the eyebrows following the flow of the hairs.
- A useful brush for smudging colors or lines that was drawn by powders or pencil.
- Product Details
- Product Size(cm):Item Size : Approx. 1*1*13cm, Brush Part : Approx. Vertical 2.5*Horizontal 0.7cm
Product Weight(g):Item Weight : Approx. 5g
Product Materials:Materials :(Body) Wood, (Brush) NylonBrush, (Cap)Brass
- Product Introduction
- Shishida Seishindo was established in 1946 in the heart of exquisite brush manufacturing zone of Japan, in Hiroshima's Kumano area. For some 70 years, Shishida Seishindo has been professionally producing high quality make-up brushes and tools. Shishida Seishindo also manufactures make-up brushes and tools on behalf of international major cosmetic brands and is a well recognised professional in the make-up industry. To this day, Shishida Seishindo continues to handcraft, develop and innovate the best make-up accessories for everyone.