- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, irritated skin, eczema, insect bites, dermatitis, hives, prickly heat, erosions, chilblains
- Product Details
- 1. The active ingredients lidocaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride relieve persistent itching and inflammation
2. The bactericidal ingredient isopropylmethylphenol suppresses the occurrence of various bacteria
3. Hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin <
4. It is a hydrophilic cream so it is not sticky
... Please use it for such symptoms ...
Itching during menstruation Itching caused by
Itching due to origami
Itching due to sweatiness
Itching around the genital area
Other inflammation, itching, rash, etc.
- "What should not do
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
1. The following persons should not use this product: Persons with candidiasis
2. Do not use this product to the following areas: Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) ?Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) ?Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) ?Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(4) ?Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2.Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product "
Affected area / Symptoms Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Lidocaine / 2.0 g / (Local anesthetic ingredient)Relieves itching quickly.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride / 2.0 g / (Anti-histamine ingredient) Suppresses occurrence of itching.
Isopropyl methylphenol / 0.1 g / (Disinfectant ingredient)Suppresses generation of bacteria.
Tocopherol Acetate / 0.3 g / (Vitamin E) Promotes blood circulation and enhances metabolism of the skin.
As inactive ingredients, this product contains edetate sodium, glycerin, paraben, behenyl alcohol, polyoxyethylene stearyl ether, polyoxyethylene cetylether, isopropyl myristate, glyceryl stearate, lanolin alcohol and liquid paraffin.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.