- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Difficulty Urinating Frequent Urination Swelling Hot Flash
- Product Details
- This herbal remedy is used for symptoms such as thirst, fatigue, and dullness.
It is effective for hot flashes of the face and extremities, difficulty urinating, frequent urination, and swelling.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 5 tablet/dose
Less than 15 years old - Do not use.
- Hot flashes in the face and extremities,tired limbs, difficulty urinating, frequent urination, swelling
- ●Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
This product should not be used if any of the following applies:
(1) Prone to digestive problems
(2) Prone to develop diarrhea
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Prone to have hot flash, have a red face, and are physically strong
(4) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Daily dose for adults 15 tablets (360 mg per tablet) 3000 mg of dry extract of Shimogakujiogan (0.65 g each of Timo and Phellodendron bark, 2.59 g of rhubarb, 1 each of Sanshu and Sanyaku) 0.98 g each of botanpi, bukuryo, and taksha.)
Contains corn starch, silicic anhydride, Al silicate, CMC-Ca, and magnesium stearate as additives.