- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 168 Tablets
- Alcohol, liver, hangover
- Product Details
- It is a drug containing "liver hydrolyzate" as the main ingredient, which is made by decomposing natural high-quality liver so that it can be easily digested and absorbed.
It is effective as a nutritional supplement when you feel tired after spending too much time socializing or working overtime, or when your stomach is not feeling well.
Liver hydrolyzate and inositol increase metabolism, while vitamins B2 and E act as nutritional supplements.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amount twice a day.
Adults (15 years old and over)
1 dose: 3 Tablets
Number of doses per day: 2 times
- Nutritional tonic, nutritional support for gastrointestinal disorders, malnutrition, during and after illness, physical fatigue, febrile wasting disease, pregnancy and lactation, and weak constitution
- Do not take the following people
(1) People with weak gastrointestinal tract.
(2) People who are prone to diarrhea.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant.
(3) A person with strong redness and strong physical strength.
(4) People who have had rashes, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is a possibility of side effects.Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching
Digestive system: Anorexia, gastric discomfort, abdominal pain
Others: palpitations, hot flashes, numbness of lips / tongue
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may appear.If these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for about a month, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Please do not put in other containers. (It may cause misuse and quality may change.) (4) As this product absorbs moisture easily, please ensure that the lid is tightly closed after each use. The product may deteriorate due to moisture if the lid is not properly closed and tightened. Also, do not handle this product with wet hands. If you accidentally wet a tablet, do not return the wet tablet to the bottle. (5) Do not take products after the expiration date.
- Daily dose (6 tablets)
Liver hydrolyzate 600mg: Natural high-quality liver is decomposed so that it can be easily digested and absorbed. By activating the metabolism of the liver, it exerts a nourishing tonic effect.
L-cysteine 160mg: A type of amino acid that enhances the activity of metabolic enzymes and promotes metabolism.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300mg: Supports the action of L-cysteine through antioxidant action.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12mg: This vitamin is essential for the metabolism of the whole body.
Inchinko powder 75mg: A crude drug component that supports a weakened stomach and exerts a nourishing and tonic effect.