- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets?(Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Functionality indication: Maintaining memory / Supporting the ability to recall and remember words, objects, and experiences
- Product Details
- "Ginkgo biloba brain alpha (alpha)" contains 43.2mg per day of the estimated daily intake of functional components [Ginkgo biloba-derived flavonoid glycosides], and 10.8 per day of the estimated daily intake of [Ginkgo biloba terpene lactone]. [Functional supplementary food] formulated with care.
[Ginkgo biloba-derived flavonoid glycosides] and [Ginkgo biloba-derived terpene lactone] improve cerebral blood flow, which declines with age, in order to maintain memory, which is part of the cognitive function, and accuracy of judgment. It has been reported to help improve brain function.
Aids in the ability to remember images, words and things. To prevent the experience of situations such as "I can't remember yesterday's dinner ..." "What was that person's name ..." "What did I try to do ..." It supports the memory and judgment of those who have started to feel uneasy about their cognitive function.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (3 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- lactose, Ginkgo biloba extract powder / cellulose, Glycerol fatty acid ester, flavoring, niacin, Pantothenic acid Ca, Paste (methylcellulose), vitamin B6, vitamin B2, Vitamin B1
Country of origin: Japan
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.