- Item Name
- UHA Mikakuto
- Brand Name
- Gummy Supplement
- Product Size
- 100 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- The recommended amount for children aged 1-6 is about 590 mg. This product contains 200mg of calcium to make up for the shortage of these nutrients in the day, plus iron and vitamin D, which are essential for growing children.
The pineapple flavor, mango flavor, and fruit taste are firm favorites, making it easy to eat.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (5 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
Sugar, syrup, collagen, concentrated fruit juice (mango, pineapple, dates) / shellfish calcium, gelling agent (thickening polysaccharide), flavoring, acidulant, ferric pyrophosphate, colorant (carotenoid), vitamin B6, Vitamin D, (some include gelatin)
per 5 nutritional label (standard 5.5g)
Energy 18kcal, protein 0.2g, lipid 0g, carbohydrate 4.2g, salt equivalent 0.006g , Calcium 200mg, iron 2mg, vitamin B6 0.8mg, vitamin D 3?Eg, collagen 160mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.