- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Sunscreen, UV lotion, cream, gel, milk, essence, beauty, brightening, tinted
- Product Details
- High-brightness luminous pearl for increased brightness with transparent finish gel UV sunscreen.
Jasmine & white peche scent
Beach-friendly prescription: Designed in consideration of some countries / regions / beach regulations
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- After conditioning the skin with basic cosmetics on the face and neck, apply an appropriate amount evenly and carefully.
For the body, take a line of sunscreen directly on the skin from the container and apply a sufficient amount evenly and carefully as if drawing a circle with the palm of your hand.
If the amount used is small, sufficient UV protection will not be obtained.
To maintain the effect, reapply frequently after wiping sweat.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
After use, wipe off the mouth of the container and close the cap properly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not place in sunlight or high temperatures.
If it gets on your clothes, wash it off with detergent immediately. Do not use chlorine bleach as it will turn pink.
If it gets on something other than clothing, wipe it off immediately. Be careful not to get it on furniture, accessories, nails, leather goods, etc., as it may discolor or damage it.
Please note that if your skin is rubbed with clothing or car seats, it may remain white.
- Water, zinc oxide, ethanol, diisopropyl sebacate, dicaprylyl carbonate, ethylhexyltriazone, glycerin, alkylbenzoate (C12-15), dimethicone, titanium oxide, drometrizoletrisiloxane, (Na acrylate / Na acryloyldimethyltaurine) Copolymer, Mica, Bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, BG, Isohexadecane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alkylpolyacrylate (C10-30), Silica, (Acrylate / Polytrimethylsiloxy methacrylate) Copolymer, PEG-400, Polysolvate 80, alkyl (C30-45) methicon, fragrance, xanthan gum, olefin (C30-45), sorbitan oleate, polysilicone-9, EDTA-2Na, Na hyaluronate, blue 1