- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Deeply glossy black
Liquid eyeliner. Deep, black like a gel.
- Usage / Dose
- Shake the cap up and down before using the cap properly.
Draw a line slowly while adjusting the liquid volume of the brush.
- Water, acrylate copolymer, ethanol, DPG, BG, PVP, xanthan gum, sodium phosphate, EDTA-2Na, hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, methyl paraben, (+/-) carbon black
- After use, wipe off the bottle and clean the cap.
When removing, it is recommended to use eye makeup remover.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please be careful about the storage place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in