- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Matte White Beige
- Product Detail
- KATE's commitment: 27 colors of single-color eyeshadow (including one eye shadow base) that can be freely mixed and played around with "brown color" and "texture".
The texture can be selected from three types: "pearl", which gives an elegant luster and transparency, "matte" which gives a trendy high color non-pearl non-shine, and "glitter" with a gorgeous glitter.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the eyelids.
- Talc, mica, synthetic fluorophlogopite, diisostearyl malate, squalane, dimethicone, petrolatum, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, distearate Al, tocopherol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+ /-) Gunjo, silica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, tin oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), red 202, red 226
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Use with care if there is any abnormality on the skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Pay attention to the storage location to prevent accidental eating.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in