- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 312 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people whose physical strength is less than moderate if chronically tired and have a tendency to sweat a lot: Joint swelling and pain associated with obesity, swelling/puffiness, excessive perspiration and obesity (especially a flabby body for the lack of muscle tone).
- Product Details
- Effective for a flabby body associated with lack of exercise and lifestyle
People who get tired easily and have low muscle tone feel groggy with a low level of exercise. This leads to lack of exercise and weight gain. Coccoapo L Tablet works on the obesity of people who easily get tired and have low muscle tone by increasing fat metabolism to break down and burn excess fat.
- Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Elderly people
(4) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(5) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness
(6) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy/ Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablet/dose
5 to 14 years old - 2 tablet/dose
Less than 5 years old - Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 12 tablets (351 mg/tablet) contains:
Boiogito extract powder - 3,200 mg
(Extracted from 5.0 g of Sinomenium Stem, 5.0 g of Astragalus Root, 3.0 g of Atractylodes Rhizome, 3.0 g of Jujube, 1.5 g of Glycyrrhiza, and 1.0 g of Ginger)
Excipients - Talc, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, carboxymethyl-cellulose calcium, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, aluminium/magnesium hydroxide, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol, and hypromellose
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.