- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 36 Tablets
- Kampo Herbal Remedy Medicine Food Acute acute gastroenteritis abdominal Pain
- Product Details
- This herbal remedy is effective for cold stomach, abdominal pain, acute gastroenteritis, heat stroke, and food poisoning in those with watery diarrhea, vomiting, thirst, and decreased urine output.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age ・ ・ ・ 1 dose ・ ・ ・ Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 4 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over ・ ・ ・ 3 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 7 years old 5 years old and over ・ ・ ・ 2 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 5 years old ・ ・ ・ Do not take
- Food poisoning, hot weather, cold stomach, acute gastroenteritis, abdominal pain
- ●Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
This product should not be used if any of the following applies:
(1) Prone to digestive problems
(2) Prone to develop diarrhea
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Prone to have hot flash, have a red face, and are physically strong
(4) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Adult daily dose of 12 tablets (305 mg per tablet)
Goryoto extract: 1.920 mg
Sojutsu, Kouboku, Chimpi, Chorei, Takusha, Byakujutsu, Bukuryo 1.5 g each
1.2 g of cinnamon flowers
0.9 g each of taisou and ginger
extracted from 0.6 g of licorice. Contains talc, cross CMC-Na, CMC-Ca, silicon dioxide, Mg stearate, cellulose, hypromellose, macrogol and carnauba wax as additives.