- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Diarrhea due to eating and drinking too much, and diarrhea due to falling asleep
- Product Details
- Sudden diarrhea on the go, such as during commuting, going to school, or during a meeting, can hinder your daily life and work.
For such sudden diarrhea, a film-like antidiarrheal drug that is convenient to take has been created.
Tomedaine Kowa Film is a drug that contains loperamide hydrochloride, which has an excellent effect on diarrhea due to overeating / drinking and chilling when sleeping, in a thin film-form preparation. It is a formulation that dissolves immediately in the mouth and can be taken without water, so you can easily take it anywhere you have trouble with diarrhea. In addition, since it is a thin bulky formulation and packaging, it can be carried between wallets and regular cases, and can be taken in any situation.
If you have a sudden and difficult diarrhea, please treat it as soon as possible with a convenient tomedine Kowa film.
- Notes on use
1. Do not take the following people.
(1) People who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or components of this drug.
(2) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not take the following medicines while taking this drug
Gastrointestinal analgesic and antispasmodic
3. Do not operate vehicles or machinery after taking the drug.
(Sleep may appear.)
4. Do not drink before and after taking
Points of consultation on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor.
(2) Persons with diarrhea with fever, bloody stools, or people with persistent mucus stool.
(3) Persons with acute severe diarrhea or diarrhea accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, abdominal distention, and nausea.
(If you forcibly stop diarrhea with this drug, it may worsen the disease.)
(4) Persons with anal disease, etc. who must avoid constipation.
(Constipation may occur by taking this drug.)
(5) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(6) Lactating people.
(7) Elderly people.
(8) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs or the like.
(9) Persons with the following symptoms.
Mouth dry (the mouth is so dry that the drug does not stay on the tongue)
2. If the following symptoms occur after taking the drug, stop taking the drug immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching
Gastrointestinal: Anorexia, abdominal pain, nausea, abdominal bloating, constipation, abdominal discomfort, vomiting
Psychiatry and nervous system: dizziness
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In that case, please see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name: Symptoms
Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after taking, itching of skin, hives, blurring of voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathlessness, palpitations, opacity of consciousness, etc. appear.
Skin muco-ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis: High fever, redness of eyes, sore eyes and lips, sore throat, widespread rash and redness of skin, etc. , Worsens sharply.
Ileus-like symptoms (intestinal obstruction-like symptoms): severe constipation accompanied by severe abdominal pain, cessation of outgassing (farting), vomiting, and abdominal distension.
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may appear.If these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for 2-3 days, discontinue taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert
- Usage / Dose
- Please dissolve the following amount in your mouth and take. However, please take at least 4 hours between doses.
Also, if diarrhea stops, do not take.
Adults (15 years old and over): 1 dose, 2 times a day
Children under 15 years old: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
Loperamide hydrochloride in 2 sheets ... 1.0 mg
(Improves excessive intestinal motility and abnormal absorption and secretion of water in the intestinal mucosa to suppress diarrhea.)
> [Additives] Hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, reduced maltose syrup, macrogol, titanium oxide, saccharin Na, L-menthol, yellow No. 5, flavor, ethanol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.