- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- Back and decollete and other treatments for bumps
Effective against bumps and acne
For smooth skin!
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
Do not use this product to the following areas. Eyes and around eyes
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(3) Persons whose affected area is large
(4) Persons with severe moistening or erosions
(5) Persons with a deep cut or severe burn
(6) Person with severe induration (hard lump)
2. Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this package if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 2 weeks, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this package.
(1) When this product is applied to the wound, transient irritation such as tinging and smarting may occur. Stop using the product if you are concerned about the irritation.
(2) The use of this product may cause slight dryness and redness of the skin. When these symptoms occur, stop using the product temporarily. Re-use the product at certain intervals.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area 2 times a day (morning/evening).
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100g
Salicylic acid ... 0.5g
As inactive ingredients, this product contains 1,3-butylene glycol, glycerin, paraben, edetate sodium, and pH adjuster.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.