- Item Name
- DAIICHI PHARM
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following diseases with suppuration: eczema, dermatitis, rash, rash, morbidity, insect bites, urticaria
Suppurative dermatosis (tobihi, melancholy, folliculitis)
- Product Details
- Combines two antibiotics, chloramphenicol and fradiomycin sulfate, to cure suppurated areas.
Prednisolone (steroid ingredient) exerts excellent effects on inflammation such as eczema and dermatitis.
Because it is an oily base that protects the affected area, it is suitable for juicy affected areas.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use the following people.
Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or its components or antibiotics.
2. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Chickenpox (pox chickenpox), waterworms and nymphs
(2) Eyes and surrounding eyes
3. Do not use on face extensively.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(4) People who have widespread affected areas
(5) People who are severely moist or sore
(6) Deep wounds and severe burns Person
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, swelling, blisters
Skin (affected area) ... Rice, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation
> If the symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area once or several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- This product is a white jelly ointment containing the following ingredients in 100g.
Chloramphenicol ... 2g (titer)
Fradiomycin sulfate ... 0.5g (titer)
Prednisolone ... 0.3g
Additives : Gelled hydrocarbon
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.