- Item Name
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, dermatitis, rash, itching, insect bite, heat rash, and hives
- Product Details
- In eczema and dermatitis, stimulation by foreign substances or allergic reactions cause inflammation of the skin, and in many cases, the affected area has redness, swelling and a rash with itching. CORT f AT cream contains the topical steroid prednisolone valerate acetate (PVA), which gently suppresses "inflammation" the cause of such symptoms. This cream type external preparation can be used for eczema and dermatitis in children with immature skin barrier function.
[Failure to follow these precautions may worsen the clinical condition or cause adverse reactions.]
1. Do not apply to the following areas
(1) Chicken pox (varicella), athlete's foot, ringworm, etc. or suppurated site
(2) Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
2.Do not apply to a wide area of the face
3.Avoid prolonged use.
1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy before use if
(1) you are under the care of a doctor
(2) you are pregnant or suspected of being pregnant
(3) you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medical product
(4) you have a large area affected by the skin disease
(5) you have severe moistening or erosion
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after medication, they may be adverse reactions, so discontinue use immediately, and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy, showing this Package Insert:
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching
Skin with skin disease / Athletes' foot, ringworm, and other trichophytic symptoms; acne; suppurative symptoms; prolonged continuous irritation
3. If the symptoms are not alleviated after 5 to 6 days of treatment, discontinue use of medication, and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy, showing this Package Insert
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Each 1 g contains:
Ingredient / Content / Function
Prednisolone valerate acetate (synthetic corticosteroid hormone) / 1.5mg / Suppress inflammation and swelling of the skin.
Lidocaine / 10mg / Suppress itching and pain on the affected area.
Isopropyl methylphenol / 1mg / Disinfect the affected area.
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) / 5mg / Enhance blood circulation to accelerate the healing of symptoms.
Additives: Cetostearyl alcohol, N-(hexadecyloxyhydroxypropyl)-N-hydroxyethyl hexadecanamide, carboxyvinyl polymer, squalane, octyldodecanol, hexyl laurate, glyceryl stearate, polyoxyl stearate, paraben, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, dipropylene glycol, and glycerin
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.