- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Product Size
- 20 Packets
- Herbal traditional medicine
- Product Details
- For those who suffer from red acne
Acne, face / head eczema / dermatitis
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following dosages with water or warm water before a meal.
Age / One dosage / Daily dosage
15 years and over / 1 packet(1.875 g) / 2 times a day
7-14 years / 2/3 packet / 2 times a day
4-6 years / 1/3 packet / 2 times a day
2-3 years / 1/3 packet / 2 times a day
Less than 2 years / Do not use
- Following symptoms in red-faced persons with moderate or more physical strength who sometimes get hot flashes: Acne, eczema/dermatitis on the face and head, and red nose (rosacea).
- Warning: 1. The following persons should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) Persons undergoing medical treatment.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) A person with a weak constitution (a person with weak physical strength, a person feeling weak).
(4) Person with weak gastrointestinal tract.
(5) People with a significant tendency to sweat.
(6) Elderly people.
(7) People who have had rashes, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs.
(8) Person with the following symptoms: Swelling, difficulty in urination
(9) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, thyroid dysfunction.
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Symptoms: Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort. In rare cases, the following severe symptoms may occur. In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
3. In about 1 month after consumption (since the beginning of the cold, take 5 to 6 times when taking for colds, headache) If the symptoms do not improve even after taking, stop taking the medication, take this document with you and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- 2 packets (3.75 g) of this medicine contain 2.375 g of Seijobofuto extract of the following mixed crude drugs; JP Scutellaria Root. 1.25 g JP Platycodon Root 1.25 g JP Gardenia Fruit 1.25 g JP Cnidium Rhizome 1.25 g JP Glehnia Root 1.25 g JP Angelica Dahurica Root . 1.25 g JP Forsythia Fruit 1.25 g JP Coptis Rhizome 0.5 g JP Glycyrrhiza 0.5 g JP Immature Orange 0.5 g JP Schizonepeta Spike 0.5 g JP Mentha Herb 0.5 g (JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia) Inactive ingredients: JP Magnesium Stearate?AJP Lactose Hydrate