- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, skin flares, rashes, hives, insect bites, shin, sores, rashes, moss
- Product Details
- A moisturizing cream-type itchy remedy that focuses on fragrance and prescription so that you can take care of it whenever you are worried.
(If you do not observe it, your current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Eyes, surroundings of the eyes, mucous membranes such as lips, etc. (2) Where there is a wound
Consultation points on use
> 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
[Related site]: [Symptoms]
Skin: rash / redness, itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
for 3.5-6 days If symptoms do not improve, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
Crotamiton in 1 g 50 mg Lidocaine 20 mg
Diphenhydramine 10 mg
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) 5 mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid: 2 mg , Carboxyvinyl polymer, triethanolamine, cetanol, sodium lactate, lactic acid, sodium edetate, and fragrance.
Contains no steroid ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling