- Item Name
- MUNE PHARMACEUTICAL
- Brand Name
- Kotobuki enema
- Product Size
- 10g * 4
- Product Details
- The enema will take effect within 3~10 minutes of injection, rapidly stimulating bowel movement.
- Usage / Dose
- 1 year old or older and under 6 years old: Inject 1 tablet (10 g) into the rectum at a time.
When using for infants under 1 year old, measure about half the amount (about 5g) of 1 piece at a time by 1/2 line of the container and inject it into the rectum. Discard the remaining liquid after use.
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration.
After injection, stay for a while until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement. (If you try to defecate shortly after injection, the drug may be expelled, and no effect be obtained.)
For children under 12 years of age, do not use.
Do not force enema tip into rectum as this may cause injury in rectal mucosa.
In winter, warm the enema to body temperature in warm water (around 40??C) to decrease discomfort.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- In one piece of product (10g)
Japanese Pharmacopoeia glycerin 5.0g
Contains benzalkonium chloride as an additive
Purified water as a solvent