- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 140 Tablets
- asthenopia,muscle pain,joint pain,Stiff Shoulder Pain,Back Pain,Frozen Shoulder,Neuralgia,Nerves Pain,numbness or loss of sensation,Vitamin B1,B2,B6,B12,Physical Fatigue,pregnancy period,lactation
- Product Details
- Combining fullsultiamine (a vitamin B1 derivative), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), etc., this supplement developed by Takeda has an excellent effect on severe symptoms such as eye fatigue,shoulder stiffness,and lumbar pain.
In addition to riboflavin (vitamin B2), which helps to convert the three major nutrients (sugars, lipids, and proteins) into energy, calcium pantothenate, which plays an important role in energy production,it also contains dl-??-tocopherol succinate (vitamin E) that improves circulation and helps circulate blood to every corner of the body.
Easy to consume with yellow sugar-coated tablets, take 2-3 tablets at a time, and is effective just by taking it once a day.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 2~3 tablets per dose, 1 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- asthenopia,muscle pain,joint pain,Stiff Shoulder Pain,Back Pain,Frozen Shoulder,,Neuralgia,Nerves Pain,numbness or loss of sensation
Vitamin B1/B2/B6/B12 supplement
Physical Fatigue,pregnancy period,lactation
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Fursultiamine,Vitamin B1 derivative,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride,vitamin B6,
Calcium tocopherol succinate
calcium lactate hydrate,silicic acid anhydride,cellulose,Reduced maltose water candy,lactose hydrate,Hydroxypropylcellulose,Stearic acid Mg,erythritol,hypromellose,Talc,titanium oxide,gum arabic,carbonic acid Ca,white sugar