- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 240 Tablets
- Herbal Medicine, throat stuffiness, anxiety, nervous gastritis, morning sickness, coughing, weak gastrointestinal tract, palpitation, Dizziness, nausea
- Product Details
- For throat stuffiness and anxiety.
"Hangekobokuto" is a medicine listed in the women's miscellaneous illnesses of the Chinese medical books "Shokanron" and "Jin Gui Yao Lue", which are said to be classic Chinese traditional herbal medicine.
It is effective for anxiety, nervous gastritis, morning sickness, coughing, and hoarse voice in people who have weak gastrointestinal tract, feel sick, have a feeling of foreign matter in the throat and esophagus, and sometimes have palpitation, dizziness, nausea, etc.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age ・ ・ ・ 1 dose ・ ・ ・ Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 4 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over ・ ・ ・ 3 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 7 years old 5 years old and over ・ ・ ・ 2 Tablets ・ ・ ・ 3 times
Under 5 years old ・ ・ ・ Do not take
- Anxiety, neurogenic gastritis, morning sickness, coughing, hoarseness, throat sensation
- ●Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system / Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Adult daily dose of 12 tablets (300 mg per tablet) Hangekobokuto extract (1/2 amount): 750 mg (Extracted from 1.0 g of soy sauce and 0.65 g of ginger.)
Additives include talc, cross CMC-Na, silicic anhydride, magnesium stearate, and cellulose.