- Item Name
- Kokando Pharmaceutical
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 400 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- headache,hot flashes,Skin Rash,furuncle, loss of appetite,anorexia,,Abdominal Distention, Bloating,Enteral abnormality fermentation,hemorrhoid
- Product Details
- With the westernization of eating habits, more people are suffering from constipation. Byurakku A is an irritant laxative that acts directly on the colonic mucosa. It is a constipation drug that promotes movements of the large intestine and can be effective in the next morning by taking it before sleep.
Things you should not do
(If you don't follow these guidelines, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take the following medicines while taking this drug:
2.Do not take large amounts.
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking.
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Person with the following symptoms.
Severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine, there may be side effects. Stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Gastrointestinal: Severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
3. If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for about 1 week, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure take a following amount with water or lukewarm water before going to bed without chewing.
Adult (over 15 years old): 2~3 tablets per dose, 1 times per day.
Child above 11 years old but under 15 years old: 1~2 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 11 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Bisacodyl,lactose hydrate,cellulose,crospovidone,Methacrylic acid copolymer S,Methacrylic acid copolymer LD,Sodium lauryl sulfate,Polysorbate 80,hypromellose,triethyl citrate,Talc,white sugar,gum arabic,titanium oxide,macrogol,povidone,carnauba wax,magnesium stearate,red No. 3
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.