- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 96 tablets
- Herbal medicine, hot flashes, stiff shoulders, ears, heavy head, physical weakness, high blood pressure
- Product Details
- For those with tinnitus or stiff shoulders due to high blood pressure. "Shichimotsukokato" is a medicine created by Dr. Keisetsu Otsuka, a well-known modern Chinese medicine doctor in Japan, to treat his hypertension.
Widely used for hot flashes, stiff shoulders, ears, heavy head, and other symptoms associated with high blood pressure in people with physical weakness.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age ?E ?E ?E 1 dose ?E ?E ?E Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over) ?E ?E ?E 4 tablets ?E ?E ?E 3 times
Under 15 years old ?E ?E ?E Do not take
- Symptoms associated with high blood pressure (hot flashes, stiff shoulders, ears, heavy head)
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- The daily dose for adults is 12 tablets (1 tablet 400 mg). Shichimotsukokato extract powder ?E ?E ?E 2,000 mg (extracted from Chotokou 2.0 g, Jio, Touki, Senkyu, Peony, Ougi 1.5 g each, Oubaku 1.0 g. ) Contains cellulose, Al silicate, CMC-Ca, and Mg stearate as additives.