- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 12 packets
- Herbal medicine, hangover due to swelling, drinking too much, thirst, swelling of people with low urine volume, and headaches.
- Product Details
- For hangover due to swelling and drinking too much.
"Goreisan" is a medicine that is included in the second part of the Taiy?-by? ch?hen in the Chinese medical books "Shokanron" and "Jin Gui Yao Lue", which are said to be classic Chinese traditional herbal medicine.
It is effective for thirst, swelling of people with low urine volume, and headaches.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age / 1 dose / Daily dose
Adult (15 years old and over) / 1 packet / 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over / 2/3 packets / 3 times
7 years old Under 4 years old / 1/2 packet / 3 times
Under 4 years old 2 years old or over / 1/3 packet / 3 times
Under 2 years old / 1/4 packet or less / 3 times
- Watery diarrhea, acute gastroenteritis (do not use for painful loose bowels), heat, headache, swelling, sickness
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- The following ingredients are included in the daily dose of 3 packets (0.8 g per packet) for an adult. Goreisan extract powder M ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E ?E 1,000mg (Extracted from 2.5g of Takusha, 1.5g each of Chorei, Bukuryo and Byakujutsu, 1.0g of Keihi.) As an additive, hydroxypropyl cellulose , Contains lactose.